Toastmasters Open House Week (Jan 14 – 21)
“Light a fire under your career and leadership skills”
What is a District-Wide Open House?
It is a week when Toastmasters clubs across District 42 hold an open house to promote their club and build their membership. The event will be advertised as Toastmasters Open House Week, with the tagline “Light a fire under your career and leadership skills“.
Reason for Participating
Clubs in our District are strongly encouraged to participate in this event by holding an open house during their club meeting time, between Jan. 14 to 21, because the District will work to promote this event widely (via Google ads, YouTube, Facebook, etc.), encouraging people from across Southern Alberta and Southern Saskatchewan to check out a participating Toastmasters club in their area during the specified week.
How to Participate
If your club is interested in participating in this district-wide event, please send an email to the Club Growth Team at email@example.com, no later than Friday Dec 18. Once we have confirmed your club’s interest in holding an open house, we will do the following:
- Promote participating clubs in advertisements about the open house event
- Provide promotional material to post around your community and use during your open house
- Email a “How to Hold and Open House” quick reference guide to help you plan a successful event
- Email a “Toastmasters Branded Open House” Poster
- Provide guidance and support as you prepare for your big event
Looking for Volunteers
Our goal is to hold a successful membership building event, but to be successful we need helpers. If your club is not hosting an open house during Jan. 15 and 21, and you are interested in being part of this big event, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.