District 42 Opportunities
District 42 Leadership committed to “Leave no club and no member behind.”
Are you looking for a project for Pathways or a High Performance Leadership (HPL) project or a project for completing your DTM? Explore the many opportunities available to help you achieve your goals as you acquire valuable leadership skills. Make a difference as you help share the load, contribute expertise and time, and connect to build community.
Work With the District Executive Team
- Contact Club Growth Director, Ryan Rupchan for more information
Assistant Area Directors
- Contact your Area Director or Division Director for opportunities, or email DLC@d42tm.org
- Selects meeting locations and organizes the room
- Ensures the atmosphere is conducive to successful events, such as business meetings, speech contests, and training.
- Sets up the necessary equipment
- Assists district leaders with meeting arrangements
- Distributes program materials
- Keeps track of district property, and addresses disruptions during events.
- A track record of organization and diplomacy are a must for this role.
District Incentives Coordinator
- Track member awards and organize ribbons for distribution
- As club advisor, your responsibility is not to run the club but to let it know its options and guide it toward excellence.
- Learn more
Moments of Truth Facilitators
- Help clubs work through their Moments of Truth (MOT)
- “Moments of Truth” discusses the standards necessary to create positive impressions about club service and provided a club evaluation exercise.
Contact D42 Moments of Truth Coordinator – Saya Sanyal
Join Our PR Team
Are you ready to join a team where your voice is heard, and you have the opportunity to work with creative and fun projects on a regular basis? The Public Relations Team is seeking members with special skills, who are willing to help with our communications team this term.
- Graphic Artists
- Media Relations Coordinator – Work with PRM on Press Releases and Media Followup
- Social Media Coordinators – FB, Instagram, LinkedIn
Contact the Public Relations Manager, Marcy Field – MField@d42tm.org