SOCIAL MEDIA POST OF THE MONTH
- Clubs may choose to submit their brand-compliant, creative and informative post designs.
- Each club may only submit ONE post per month.
Why would you want to submit your club’s post?
District 42 will promote your post, show your creativity, and advertise your club. It will allow your PR person to follow the Toastmasters Brand Guidelines and learn from other creative people in our District.
- The D42 Content Creator team will judge all the submitted monthly posts and vote for the most creative post.
- The top three posts will be promoted on Social media with links to the clubs that submitted the posts.
- The deadline for submitting the post is the last day of every month.
- At the end of the Toastmasters year (June 30), all the monthly winning posts will be promoted on the D42 Social Media sites for the public/member to vote for the best overall.
- The top post (with the most votes) will get a prize.
- MUST NOT have any significant brand violations as per the current version of the Toastmasters International Brand Manual.
- The post MUST be published on the club’s social media that month.
- Brand Compliance will be worth 40%
- Creativity and Organization will be worth 45%
- The value of the Information will be worth 15%
“Creativity is just connecting things. When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn’t really do it, they just saw something. It seemed obvious to them after a while.”