Online Event Resources
Online Meeting Tips & Tricks
- Geting started
- Getting comfortable and trying it out – District 42 “Managing Online Club Meetings” – Video recording from Mar 18, 2020
- Getting better at it – District 47 & Online Presenters Toastmasters Club Presents “Webinar on How to Host Online Toastmasters Meetings“
- Instructions Hosting Shared Meetings
- When You Are The D42 Meeting Host (Video Presentation)
- Tips for Hosting Joint Meetings
- Zoom Quick Start Tips
Online Event Tools
- Directions for Setting Up Timer in Online Meetings
- District 2: Online Task Force Digital Transformation Tools
Do You have additional Questions?
Join the District 42 Facebook Group:
Do You Need Some Additional Support?
Book a one-on-one Zoom Basics support session with an expert:
Do You Need Access to Online Technology?
To have an online Club meeting scheduled on D42’s Zoom Accounts
- Email email@example.com
- Club name
- Meeting Day
- Meeting Time
- List of dates for meetings from today to June 30, 2020
- Do you need a poll Setup?
The Online Tech Team will book your times and provide you with your Zoom link.
And you’re off to the races!