Coachcraft for Club Coaches (November 30)
November 30 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Coachcraft for Club Coaches That Want to Accelerate Their Success!
This training is designed for Toastmasters who are currently coaching or will soon begin coaching a club. The training includes valuable information and tools for:
- Setting expectations and creating conditions for success from the start of the coach-club relationship
- Understanding the different styles you may encounter in working with club executives and members
- Helping the club to find their identity in order to find members with the right fit
- Tracking the behaviours of successful clubs
- Celebrating success
- All of the tools and resources needed for your success.
If you are serious about coaching a club, this is where you need to be.
The training is provided by four professional coach facilitators, and capacity is limited. A minimum registration is required for the program to proceed.
Please register on EVENTBRITE.
LOCATION: Calgary Central Library, 800 3 St SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0E7
DATE: Saturday, November 30, 2019
TIME: Program Start 9:30am, Program finish 12pm
COST: No monetary fee. Attendance requires engagement and commitment to apply what is learned.
PARKING: Parking is available downtown. It is recommended to use the lots to the east of the library as they tend to be less expensive.