- This event has passed.
Division A & C Leadership Training (August 31)
August 31, 2019 @ 8:15 am - 12:45 pm$5
Leadership Training – the club’s opportunity to ensure their club officers are trained – Summer Session.
Division A and C join forces to provide Toastmasters opportunity to learn how to best serve their clubs and ignite the Toastmasters within.
- Learn tools and techniques to run a successful Toastmasters Club
- Prepare for the upcoming Fall Speech Contests
- Learn about club executive positions
- Be an inspired Toastmaster!
- Open to all Toastmasters members
- Opportunity to network with fellow Toastmasters
Instructions: Choose one Club Officer Training Workshop and one Elective Workshop
Select one Club Executive Position:
- Club President
- VP of Education
- VP of Public Relations
- VP of Memberships
- Sgt At Arms
Select one Elective Workshop:
- Tips on Speech Evaluation
- Tips of Table Topics Sp
- Transitioning from legacy program to Pathways
- Coordinating Speech Contests
- Judging in Speech Contests
Parking at James Short is $3 for the day. Accessible from 4th Avenue SW and 5th Avenue SW