- This event has passed.
Pathways: Go Time! (the Webinar)
November 17, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
We are no longer talking about Pathways, we are living it! Veteran and Rookie members alike are all getting deep into Pathways now, and this naturally results in a number of questions. This session is designed to answer them – all of them!
The session is a demo of Pathways customized to the questions you want answered. We won’t talk about how to do it, we will show you how to do it.
We will cover:
- Logging into Basecamp
- Navigator as a resource for all members and orientation tool for new members
- Choosing your path
- Accessing your path
- Step-by-step of launching, learning from and completing the education module and project
- The approval process
- The difference between Level approval in Basecamp and Education Award submission
- Where to find resources such as evaluations
Members who have taken the training consistently reply that they feel more confident about using Pathways.
The session does have a requirement:
- All members are welcome to participate and we ask attendees to commit to becoming a Pathways Superuser and resource to their fellow club members.
Cost: Your commitment to learning and sharing that learning with others.
Time: Session begins promptly at 7:00pm and goes until 8:15pm
Location: ONLINE, Zoom Webinar. Details to follow