Summer Training Session (August 26)
August 26 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
What makes a Toastmasters club successful? How can you make the most out of your club role? What can you do to grow and retain your membership base? Get answers to all of these commonly asked questions at our Summer Training Session. Not just for club officers, this training is for all Toastmasters who are looking to engage and grow within the Toastmasters organization – starting at the club level. Join us and discover how you can make the most of being a Toastmaster.
This remarkable evening will include:
Workshops and Training
• Everything you need to know about the Distinguished Club Program
• Tips and Tricks for Making Club Meetings Memorable
• How to grow and maintain your club base through igniting the Toastmaster within your members
• An inside look at the roles and responsibilities of Club Executive Positions
• The “M&M’s” of Toastmasters
• Toastmasters and baseball: Unspoken parallels
and most of all… fun!
Note: Agenda is subject to change.
PREREGISTRATION on EventBrite. Doors open at 5:30 pm and the program starts at 6:15
PARKING: Free Parking on South side of the building after 6 PM parking access gate will be up