September 19, 2020
1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Aim of Mentoring Workshop
To enable Area 2/12 Clubs to institutionalize a culture of mentoring in their cubs in order to ensure the future health and success of those clubs as they pursue the TM Club Mission and to enable TM Members progression in their respective TM journeys.
1. To develop an understanding:
– of mentoring within the context of TI.
– how developing a mentoring culture within TM Clubs and among TM Members is essential to both individual and club effectiveness in the accomplishment of the TM Club Mission.
– of the role, benefits and responsibilities of both mentors and proteges (mentees).
2. To acquire/share mentoring best practises that assist in inculcating a mentoring culture in both TM clubs and individual TM Members.
Steve Fritz-Millett, DTM, MTS is currently the club coach for Dinosaur Toastmasters in Brooks. Steve is a retired Army Officer with 30 years of military background. Since 2007, he has worked fulltime for Calian Group as a training developer. He joined TI in 2005 and since then has acquired his DTM, has run numerous Speechcraft Courses, and served as an Area Director and Club President and visited over thirty clubs in five countries and four continents around the world. His favourite activity within TI is mentoring other TMs.
Doors open 1:00 pm, Workshop runs 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm. Please arrive at least 10 minutes early.
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.