Are you ready to step up and take your skills to the next level?
There is a massive difference between leading members or employees and leading leaders.Jocelyn Hastie, DTM Toastmasters District 42 Director, 2019-2020
Stretch yourself by serving as a District Leader on the 2021-2022 District Executive Committee. The District leadership term begins July 1, 2021 and ends June 30, 2022.
Nominations are now open!
Specifically, nominations are open until February 28, 2021 for the following elected roles:
- 6 Division Directors
- Club Growth Director
- Program Quality Director
- District Director
Further, the District Leadership Committee will help find, evaluate and recommend appointments to be made by the 2021-2022 District Director.
Additionally, nominations can be submitted until March 31, 2021 for these appointed roles:
- Area Directors
- Finance Manager
- Public Relations Manager
- Admin Manager
- District Leader Qualifications and Responsibilities (PDF) provides an overview of each district officer role.
- District Leader Competencies (PDF) describes the expected skills, knowledge, and characteristics of district officers.
Additionally, International Director Richard E Peck created a video to help District leader candidates demonstrate Toastmasters core values. Assuredly, these tips help candidates focus on their campaigns and avoid some common missteps.
You can nominate any active Toastmaster in good standing in our district – including yourself. The process is simple. Submit the following to the District Leadership Committee (DLC@d42tm.org):
- District Leader Nominating Form
- A signed District Leader Agreement and Release Statement
- A completed Candidate Biography Form (Information posted publicly)
- A high resolution photograph (posted publicly)
Finally, if you have questions about any of the roles, eligibility or nomination process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
February 28, 2021 (Elected positions)
March 31, 2021 (Appointed positions)