Meet Michael, our TLI event chair.
With 10 years experience as a Toastmaster, he has a track record of success: completing 5 club executive roles as well as being an Area Director. Michael knows the importance of developing Leadership Skills that are transferable to his professional and personal life.
Michael invites you to attend this Toastmaster Leadership Institute event. Sessions have been selected and crafted for optimal personal development. Michael looks forward to meeting you on Saturday, August 18th.
You will receive value from this event if:
– you want to learn from successful & experienced leaders
– you are interested in leadership strategies to obtain results
– you want transferable skills to take to your professional & personal life
– you are a newly-elected club officer (COT)
– you are curious about the Toastmasters new education program “Pathways”
– you want to make a difference as a leader!
Saturday, August 18th, 2018 9 am – 4 pm
Suncor Energy Centre, West Tower (pre-registration required)
$20 for a full day of interactive, educational sessions, including keynote speaker, Toastmasters inspired game, and refreshments and lunch.
This is a green event because leaders make a difference in the small things too!
Limited seating, register now via Eventbrite
Hosted by Divisions C, D & E. For more information email to D42DivE@gmail.com