DISTRICT 42 PRESIDENT OF THE YEAR
President of the Year recognizes outstanding achievement and exceptional leadership of a member serving as Club President who brings value to the club, and models commitment to all members. President of the Year is awarded at the Division and District level only.
Personal testimonies from other club members are a tremendous asset to the best submissions and give the committee a better idea of the contributions of your club member that is being nominated.
Eligible clubs will be notified and invited by the District to complete the nomination form. Eligibility requirements are listed below:
- Achieve a Distinguished Club recognition
- Submit semi-annual dues at World Headquarters by October 1 and April 1
- Submit the new club officer list by June 30 at the end of the term of office as Club President
- The Club President or VP Education attends the virtual Fall District Council Meeting
- The Club President or VP Education attends the Spring District Council Meeting
- The club is represented (in person, or by proxy) at the Toastmasters International Convention Annual Business Meeting
- Member was not in the role of the Club President the previous year