2021 - 2022 District Leaders
District Director is the District’s top leadership position. They work closely with the Program Quality Director and Club Growth Director leading the district annually. The District Director is responsible for directly administering and overseeing the day-to-day operations, finances, and human resources.
The Program Quality Director is responsible for all aspects of education and training within the District. This includes:
- providing support quality club programming
- promoting the Distinguished Club Program
- planning, organizing and executing the District conference
- promoting and supporting club quality and member retention
Within the District, the Club Growth Director is responsible for all marketing aspects, club building, and club retention efforts. This includes:
- defining an overall marketing strategy for the District
- developing outreach and retention efforts with existing clubs
- penetrating new markets
- supporting challenged clubs helping them to become Distinguished.
The Public Relations Manager coordinates publicity efforts within the District. They work to increase awareness of Toastmasters using all available media. Their role is to establish and maintain lines of communication between the district and its members, as well as between the district and the public.
The Administration Manager’s responsibilities include maintaining the District’s historical records, recording and distributing meeting minutes. Additionally, they maintain accurate, timely records of district business.
The Finance Manager is entrusted with the fiscal oversight and management of the District. They work closely with the District Director, Program Quality Director, and Club Grown Director ensuring the district is making cost-effective decisions—within policy—that result in effective fiscal management.
The Immediate Past District Director provides counsel and guidance to District leaders. Further, they plan, direct and organize projects and committees as requested by the District Director. Also, a major responsibility of this role is to ensure the incoming District Director receives all pertinent District documents prior to June 30.
Other responsibilities include :
- serving as a member of the district executive committee and district council
- upholding the bylaws and policies of Toastmasters International
- encouraging dedicated members to accept leadership positions a
- helping the district achieve Distinguished recognition.
Committee Chairs and Leaders
Tech Team Chair
Circle of Gold Chair
Mentoring Committee Chair
Marketing Committee Chair
Leadership Committee Chair
Christina Kruis, DTM