Are you looking to expand your leadership skills outside of your club?
Are you passionate about helping others?
Do you love to write?
Are you creative?
Are you an Event Planner?
What talents do you want to share with District 42?
Do you want to discover and develop your hidden competencies?
Listed below are some project opportunities for the current year. Some of them qualify for District DTM credit, others will qualify for Pathways Level 4 or Level 5 projects; while others simply grow your skillset and benefit our community.
District 42 Success Summit | Spring Conference 2021
Social Media Content Creator – Special Project
Seeking Toastmasters looking to complete Level 4 Elective – Building A Social Media Presence
- Experience working with a social media content strategy and content calendar
- Create content for official District 42 social media channels that is Toastmaster brand compliant
- Learn how to use PicMonkey, an online photo editing and design service that can be accessed from a web browser, or through a mobile app
- Learn how to schedule and publish posts across multiple social media posts across platforms
- Become part of an exciting and challenging team as you learn relevant, transferrable media skills
- Guidance, training and provided by D42 PRM, Marcy Field
If this is or might be you, contact PRM@d42tm.org
Division Team Leads
Division Directors are building teams to help volunteers dip their toes in the volunteer pool. Similar responsibilities to District Leadership Roles but on a smaller scale. If you are interested in any of the following, please contact your Division Director.
- Contest Chair – Division
- Chief Judge – Division
- Circle of Gold Lead – Division
- Tech Team Lead – Division
- Public Relations Lead – Division
- Club Growth Lead – Division
- Program Quality Lead – Division
Club Coaches are caring and experienced Toastmasters who enter into a partnership with a struggling club to help its members rejuvenate their club into a sustainable and strong organization.
Club Coach Prerequisites
- Completed Levels 1 & 2 in a Path
- Served as a Club Officer for at least 12 months
- Enrolled in Pathways
- Possess a drive to serve others and see them succeed