As of August-23-2023:
- 63.57% of officers trained
- Highlights: several clubs that have trained all their officers – 7 of 7 during this 1st round of training:
- Twin Rivers Club (A15)
- Calgary Talking Toastmasters (C11)
- Calgary Pace Setters Club (D23)
- Igniters (E6)
- Treasure Chest (B18)
- B.L.T. Toastmasters Club (B18)
- Heart of the Rockies (A1)
- WPTM Communicators (A10)
- MVP Advanced (A27)
- Connected Communicators Toastmasters Club (D2)
- Inspired Toastmasters (F29)
See detailed status per division HERE.
- From the above spreadsheet, there is a tab for each division that shows something like this:
- From the sample screenshot above:
– B.L.T. club has all their officers trained – 7 out of 7; and
– Speaker’s Corner has three officers trained – VP Ed, VP PR, and Secretary; their President, VP Mem, Treasurer, and SAA have not attended the training.
As of Sep-19-2023:
- 15+% overall.
- The deadline is Nov-30 at midnight for this Round 1, however, it will be very helpful to our clubs to complete these club visits earlier as much as possible.
As of Apr-16-2023:
- 52% of District 42 members are not engaged in Pathways (i.e., not enrolled or still in Level zero)
- The % of members in each division who are not engaged in Pathways:
|Division||Members from 2018||Members prior to 2018||Grand Total||% not engaged in Pathways|
- The district-wide Pathways orientation is scheduled every month. All are encouraged to register here and join.
NOTE: There used to be a report published by TI called Pathways Adoption Report. That report only shows the % of members who enrolled in Pathways, hence does not show the accurate % of members who are engaged in using the Pathways Education Program. That report is discontinued last Oct-2022 by TI and they advised to use the Membership list report to properly capture a more accurate % of members who are not engaged in Pathways. Hence, that is the report that we used to report the statistics above.
As of Apr-16-2023:
- 42 clubs gained 5+ DCP goals; however only 17 clubs have achieved the membership requirement so far, to qualify for DCP status.
- For more details, see this report: Leo Report for District 42
7 of 7 Awards
- Congratulations to the following clubs who achieved it (updated on Apr-16-2023):
- MVP Advanced
- Heart of the Rockies
- Civil Speakers
- B.L.T. Toastmasters
- Connected Communicators
- Literally Speaking
- Calgary Pace Setters
Go-Getters Incentives Program
- 35 clubs have 5+ DCP points as of Feb-25-2023. We will review who achieved it as of Jan-31 to receive the incentives.
- 46 members achieved it as of Apr-16-2023.
- Refer to this report for more details: http://reports.toastmasters.org/reports/dprReports.cfm?r=19&d=42
Add 5 new, reinstated or dual members between August 1 to September 30 to qualify.
Clubs that have added 5 members or more:
- Fifth Avenue Place – 5 members
- Connected Communicators – 6 members
- Fluor Communicators – 7 members
- Kepler Astrologers – 6 members
- ATB Ignite & Inspire – 5 members
Note: More incentives to add here soon.
As of Sept-29-2023:
**Renewals not here**
Low – Minimum requirement not yet met
- Refer to TI’s report for the most up-to-date version.
As of Sep-19-2023:
|Club Goal (107 clubs)||Count||Percent|
|Member qualification: 20+ OR +3||42||39.3%|
|Member qualification: 20+ OR +5||37||34.6%|
|20+ members paid||37||34.6%|
|+3 members from July 1 base||17||15.9%|
|+5 members from July 1 base||5||4.7%|
|Goal 1 (4 L1s)||0||0.0%|
|Goal 2 (2 L2s)||6||5.6%|
|Goal 3 (2 more L2s)||0||0.0%|
|Goal 4 (2 L3s)||5||4.7%|
|Goal 5 (1 L4, L5, or DTM)||23||21.5%|
|Goal 6 (1 more L4, L5, or DTM)||10||9.3%|
|Goal 7 (4 new members)||9||8.4%|
|Goal 8 (4 more new members)||0||0.0%|
|Goal 9 (officers trained)||0||0.0%|
|4+ officers trained (Jun-Aug)||72||67.3%|
|4+ officers trained (Nov-Feb)||0||0.0%|
|Goal 10 (paperwork)||57||53.3%|
|1+ dues renewals on time||59||55.1%|
|1+ officer lists on time||97||90.7%|
Note: You can refer to this URL for a live report on this: https://reports2.toastmasters.org/